This Monday, the Food and Drug Administration approved the first triple-combination therapy to manage diabetes type 2. This drug is a combination of three...
Tag - Food and Drug Administration
- People Living in Urban Areas are at 29% Higher Risk of Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Socially Isolated Individuals are at higher risk of Cardiovascular Diseases and Death from All Causes
- Study Finds Numerous Breast Cancer Causing Environmental Carcinogens
- Hydroxychloroquine is Useless Against Coronavirus, Study Confirms
- Mother and Daughter Graduated from the Medical School in Family Medicine and General Surgery