The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved a new medicine Ubrelvy (ubrogepant) for migraines. It is particularly formulated for the treatment of acute...
Tag - migraine treatment
- People Living in Urban Areas are at 29% Higher Risk of Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Socially Isolated Individuals are at higher risk of Cardiovascular Diseases and Death from All Causes
- Study Finds Numerous Breast Cancer Causing Environmental Carcinogens
- Hydroxychloroquine is Useless Against Coronavirus, Study Confirms
- Mother and Daughter Graduated from the Medical School in Family Medicine and General Surgery